Free Health Software For Windows
What Health Body Mass Index Calculator
Body mass index (BMI) is calculated to determine a persons weight status.
What Health currently offer a free BMI Calculator for Windows users.
- Easy to use interface
- Accepts both imperial and metric measurements
- Dropdown list provided for easy selection of height in feet/inches and weight in stone/pounds
- When body mass index is calculated, 'Weight Status' is highlighted
- Small download size
- No installation necessary
- Completely free health software
- Works on all modern versions of Windows (Win 95, 98, 2000, XP)
To find out more visit the What Health BMI Calc section.