National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
Contact details for National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
Name: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) Address: NHLBI Health Information Center Attention: Web Site P.O. Box 30105 Bethesda Maryland 20824-0105 United States Telephone: 301 592 8573 240 629 3255 TYY Fax: 240 629 3246 Website: www.nhlbi.nih.gov
About National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute - NHLBI
The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute coordinates a national program in diseases of the:
- blood vessels
NHLBI work also focuses on blood resources and sleep disorders.
The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute also have an administrative role in the NIH Woman's Health Initiative.
Work of the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute includes supporting and coordinating:
- research - into the causes, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of fore mentioned diseases
- clinical investigations and trials
- observational studies
- demonstration & education projects
- training and career development of researchers
- collaborating with organizations from other research institutes