Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
Contact details for Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
Name: Multiple Sclerosis Foundation (MSF) Address: 6350 North Andrews Avenue Fort Lauderdale Florida 33309-2130 United States Telephone: 800 225 6495 Toll Free 954 776 6805 Fax: 954 938 8708 Website: www.msfocus.org
About Multiple Sclerosis Foundation - MSF
The Multiple Sclerosis Foundation (MSF) was founded in 1986. The foundation aims to ensure the best quality of life for those coping with Multiple Sclerosis by providing educational programs and comprehensive support.
Features of the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation include:
- Publishing - information pamphlets to help individuals, friends and families affected by this condition
- Research - the foundation supports research into Multiple Sclerosis, focusing on both causes and a cure for MS.
- Serving - individuals with MS with empathy, resourcefulness and responsibility
- An interactive web site
- Programs and services - accessible through their national toll free help line (phone number above)
- Multimedia library - provides important information from leading health professionals, presented in a clear manner in both English and Spanish