Contact details for Migraine Action
Name: Migraine Action (MA) Address: 4th Floor 27 East Street Leicester Leicestershire LE1 6NB United Kingdom Telephone: 0116 275 8317 Fax: 0116 254 2023 Website: www.migraine.org.uk
About Migraine Action - MA
Founded in 1958, Migraine Action is a registered UK charity dedicated to helping individuals who experience migraines.
Services of Migraine Action include:
- Helping - individuals identify migraine triggers and to recognize the early warning signs
- Providing - information on treatment. This includes both established treatments and the latest advances in both conventional and complementary medicine
- Research - promoting, supporting and keeping people informed about the latest research
- Support - encouraging individuals to keep in touch with other migrainers to eliminate feeling of isolation
- Raising awareness - about this conditions which leads to a better understanding
Core activities of Migraine Action are funded by donations, subscriptions and legacies from the general public.
Migraine Action provides grants for a variety of research projects throughout the UK.
Migraine Action is a founder member of the World Headache Alliance. Migraine Action is a member of the Long Term Medical Conditions Alliance, the Patients' Association, and the National Council for Voluntary Organizations.